- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: C shape hybrid combining consistent pull of C Kite & power control of Hybrid. HOLIDAYS SPECIAL, Retail Value $ 1,420!
- NEW LEVEL OF POWERED RIDING: explosive pop, performance & responsiveness for elite freestyle riders
- TESTED & USED BY THE PRO: great versatility & power keeping the kite light & strong at the same time
- NEW STANDARDS: easy re-launching, great upwind performance, advanced depower capabilities
- INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCE RIDERS: kite’s stability and direct feel for solid control & confidence
Best Beach Kites Product Description
Owned by passionate riders like you, Star mission and commitment is to offer a complete line of high performing, high quality, safe, durable kitesurfing equipment to fulfill the needs of any kiter, from beginners to top riders and any style, from old school, wave, free style and wake at the most competitive price The SIRIUS is our brand-new freestyle kite with unique features. Its powerful profile gives the consistent pull of a C kite and the power control of a Hybrid taking freestyle riders to a new level of powered riding. The grunt of this kite and its explosive pop sets new standards. The kite’s stable and steady pull allow for huge pop followed by the proper line slack to maximize wake style potential. Our Pro Rider ROCKY CHATWELL, winner of the LORD OF THE WIND 2016 , only rides with this kite. It allows him to pull off massive double HPs with the kite as low as it gets. The kite’s canopy layout prevents any flutter even when fully depowered or in super tight turns. With competition in mind we made sure this kite has easy re-launching, great upwind performance and paid close attention to construction details in order to keep the kite light and strong at the same time, helping intermediate riders building confidence. The kite really excels in powerful unhooked freestyle, big floaty airs and powerful mega loops. Increased aspect ratio facilitates pop and slack of the lines for advanced wake style freestylers and better hang time for old school riders. Decreased diameter of the leading edge minimizes aerodynamic drag, increases upwind performance and gives a better depower for more comfort and security in excessively windy conditions. Price is for kite only. Control bar sold separately.